Monday, June 6, 2011

My 1st Buffered Earnings from Nuffnang

Yeah...my 1st Buffered Earnings from Nuffnang. I have not been logging in to mu nuffnang account for weeks, due to the reason, ermm my account do not really earn much $$.

Its been almost half year since I started this blog of mine which focuses on food and travel. The establishment of lmeichil.blogspot.com is for me to share my travel and dining experience.

I found Nuffnang from a few other blogs which I read such as chuckei.com and isabellakuan.com. I find it rather interesting that you can blog and at the same time earn some pocket $. But after months of blogging, I find that I am not up to par like the above blogger who earn hundreds and even thousands just by blogging.

And so I give in to the fact that I am not a very good writer, hence no reader. But I did not give up tho, I still update my blog but not as often when I just started, but I am now very motivated to blog since there are 3 campaigns for buffered earnings running in my Nuffnang account.

I am not sure how this happened but from what I'd read this is how.

Also a brief explanation on what is buffered earnings from nuffnang :


For MCPM (Metered CPM) campaigns

  • Advertisers buy a set of unique visitors from your blog that will be able to see their ads on your blog for a certain number of weeks.
  • The earnings for your mCPM campaign will be held in Buffered Earnings while the campaign is running till your blog finish serving the number of uniques the advertisers bought from your blog. Once your blog finish serving the number of uniques, the earnings will be credited to your Current Earnings.

I may not be earning very much but I am definitely earning a bit of $ by just keeping this blog. For those who loves keeping a blog and earning at the same time, pay a visit to nuffnang.com.my to start your blogging journey.

For now I'm just gonna dream that I'll be earning enough $$$ from nuffnang to support my next vacation. Pray for me...ehehe by supporting this humble blog of mine.



Random picture from my recent Redang trip...*praying* nuffnang..please make my dream come true...lol

9 comments:

  1. haiz,.... i still waiting my 1st cheque lah! wakakakkakakakaa......

    ReplyDelete
  2. my earnings stil not enuff to cash out...sobss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up, nuffs are always kind, they surely will give you ur vacation =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, my earnings haven't been "moved" for a long time lol. Hope u can earn enough for a vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyy. good luck with that! by the way.. earn enough for vacation? your target is? lol.

    i always wanted to do so too. somehow my earning... kinda slow...

    anyway, keep it up!
    visit each other more to boost up ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kelvin: thk u so muchhh ^^

    henry: my target is ermm...no target lo...just wana earn as much as I can...even a local trip is good enuff for me...hehe..thks for the visit also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    I will be receiving my 1st Nuffnang cheque soon too.

    Keep up the good work. This is a lovely blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hyatt House KL - Gallery Kitchen & Ten37 Sky Bar

It's nice to chill and spend time with the hubs in a quiet place with view, especially during the pandemic. Located in Mont Kiara, right...