Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wild Basil-everyday.com.my

As you all can see from the title, I'm out of ti-dea (title+idea), also being a not very creative being, that's the only title that I can come out with. Talking about creativity reminds me of my current job...there's this brain-storm session, where people are required to come out with ideas, and there I'll be sitting at a side, hoping that the bosses could not see me....(ok, abit out of topic)

So, today I'm gonna talk about the coupon that we got from everyday.com.my. It is a 5-course Western meal for only RM 19.90 nett, inclusive of tax and charges. It's dirt cheap...All this online deal, is making me fat and poor, it is too irresistible, if I don't get it I'll regret for the rest of my life. Few sites that I visit on a daily basis: My Deal, Groupon, everyday, hahah, and alldealsasia.

The restaurant is at Solaris Dutamas, in a secluded area, or maybe because it is weekend? But it is not that hard to find. Easiest way...GPS lo ^^ There are many more nice-looking restaurant at that area, which looks like it's worth trying.


There are 9 mains which we can choose from. Guess which did I chose? Each sets comes with a salad, soup, dessert and drink. Adding all up it will be 5-course, duh...

Before the food photos, let's look at the interior of the restaurant:



All very brownish and yellowish, idk what kind of feel they wanna achieve, brick walls, wood ceiling, chandelier...

Okla...back to the food la...i'm not very good in taking photograph of stuff other than food...paiseh...


1st to arrived is the salad,the deal is stated that there are 2 choices of salad, but the waiter told us that there is only 1, but the only difference between the 2 salad is that 1 is with chicken and the other with prawn. We had the 1 with ebi tempura. The salad would be much better if the veggies are fresh, also I find the sauce abit too sour. Also, there is no sign of chickpeas like what's stated in the menu.


Next up is the asparagus soup, which look abit yellowish...I thought asparagus is supposed to be green? hmmphh...There are supposed to be mushroom soup, again this proves online deal is too good to be true...but I'm not complaining either..the asparagus soup is good nevertheless, very creamy indeed..


Spaghetti Salmon. The salmon looks quite thin, but I guess it's good cos it is wiped clean off the plate o.O


Grilled Sirloin Steak. Again, tis is not mine so I did not try, te meat looks so thin and the sauce flooded the meat.


Yay!! Mine at last !! Fettuccini Carbonara w beef bacon. Yummy and very creamy. But the fettuccini is a tad overcooked.


Spaghetti Baked Seafood with a lot of mussels, clams, prawns and squids....


Grilled Chicken with Sausage. The sauce is good..is it mushroom sauce? I don't remember...I phail as a food blogger...I loved the mashed potato also...


Dessert time!! As a self-declared choco lover, I of course had the chocolate ice cream with pudding...


Ugly face...look!! the love letter is so hard....just kidding...it is just nice...


I look fat here but no choice...only picture of us...

The food here is ok for the price we paid...so no complains but I most probably would not return as we had already try most of the food there ;p

Address:


Wild Basil
A2-G2-05, Solaris Dutamas,
Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Phone:03 - 6205 3297

1 comment:

  1. WOW the interior looks so high class! But Solaris Dutamas ar... far ler :(

    ReplyDelete

Hyatt House KL - Gallery Kitchen & Ten37 Sky Bar

It's nice to chill and spend time with the hubs in a quiet place with view, especially during the pandemic. Located in Mont Kiara, right...