Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sin Yoon Loong @ Ipoh Old Town

This particular shop in Ipoh old town is famous for its white coffee. It is located just opposite of Nam Heong. I would not know the difference between the 2 since I'm not a coffee lover. 




White Coffee, RM 1.40. After drinking this cup of coffee, I felt dizzy the whole day. I guess I'm not a coffee-person. Anyhow, this cup tasted good, not too sweet which is to my liking and very kaw.... 




I love to have my drink served in cups like this....very vintage..me likey!!




My toast with kaya & butter, RM 1.60. The kaya is very good, very fragrant. Not much of butter in the bread, but also to my liking cos I love my toast with less butter. The bread is also very crispy.


Caramel Custard, RM 2.20. Very soft texture with just the right sweetness....


Chee Cheong Fun, RM 2.50. I favor this savoury cheong fun to the sweet ones. This plate here is served with minced meat and also mushroom bits.


Dry Hor Fun , RM 3.50. Smooth hor fun with plenty of sides in the soup.


Mamak Mee Goreng, RM 3.50.


Sin Yoon Loong (Ipoh Old Town)
Jalan Bandar Bijih Timah,
Ipoh, Perak
(Right opposite of Kedai Makanan Nam Heong)

1 comment:

Hyatt House KL - Gallery Kitchen & Ten37 Sky Bar

It's nice to chill and spend time with the hubs in a quiet place with view, especially during the pandemic. Located in Mont Kiara, right...